Thank You for Your Support of KU Biology Student Research!
We would like to express our sincerest thanks to the following for their generous contributions that enabled the purchase of one research grade laboratory glassware washer!!
Michael and Kathleen Beckloff
Rob and Betsy Weaver
Joseph and Melody Gatti
John Brown and Mary Hise
KC Area Life Sciences Institute
Del and Carol Shankel
Haifa A.M. Alhadyian
Deborah and David Faurot
Joseph Lutkenhaus and Janet Woodroof
Jenna and Brian Goodman, with a matching gift from KU Endowment
KU Undergraduate Biology Program
KU Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
KU Department of Molecular Biosciences
- KU Biology labs generate lots of dirty glassware - requiring many of our student researchers to use their precious research time washing and rinsing glassware to ensure that they meet our demanding experimental requirements
- Our goal is to purchase two research grade laboratory glassware washers that will allow our dedicated students throughout KU Biology to spend more time actually doing research rather than preparing glassware for it
- If we can raise $70K by August 31, 2015, we can save $12K on the purchase of two large capacity washers with state-of-the art features required for ensuring clean glassware that meets the rigorous requirements for today's modern research throughout KU Biology
Please consider making a gift at any level to help us raise the funds we need by August 31st!
- We've embedded two videos that exemplify the fantastic research that is being carried out by students that would benefit from this sorely needed resource
- Come back to check out our progress below