Ph.D., Biochemistry, 1973, North Carolina State University
- B.S., Forestry, 1965, Auburn University
- M.S., Plant Physiology, 1967, Auburn University
- Ph.D., Biochemistry, 1973, North Carolina State University
- Postdoctoral, 1973-1976, Immunochemistry, University of California, Berkeley
- Murray, J. S., Jois, S.D.S., Schountz, T., Ford, S. R., Tawde, M. D., Brown, J. C., Siahaan, T. J. 2002. Modeling alternative binding registers of a minimal immunogenic peptide on two class II major histocompatibility complex (MHC-II) molecules predicts polarized T-cell receptor (TCR) contact positions. J. Pept. Res. 59:115–122.
- Hise ME, Compher C, Harlan L, Kohlmeier JE, Benedict SH, Gajewski B, Brown J. 2006. Inflammatory mediators and immune function are altered in home parenteral nutrition patients. Nutrition 22(2):97–103.
- Hise ME, Brown JC. Lipids, p. 48-70, In: 2nd Edition, "The A.S.P.E.N. Nutrition Support Core Curriculum: A Case-Based Approach, The Adult Patient," Gottschlich, MM [Ed]. The American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company. 824 pp. 2007.
- Compher C, Pazianas M, Hise M, Benedict S, Kinosian B, Brown J. 2007. Systemic Inflammatory Mediators in Calcium and Phosphate Homeostasis. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition 32:142–147.
- Hise ME, Halterman K, Gajewski BJ, Parkhurst M, Moncure M, Brown JC. Feeding Practices of Severely Ill Intensive Care Unit Patients: An Evaluation of Energy Sources and Clinical Outcomes. J Am Diet Assoc. 107: 458–465.
Search PubMed for articles by John C. Brown.